Term : Full-time
SunFarmer head office is in Sanepa, Kathmandu. Frequent travel is expected.
SunFarmer Nepal Pvt. Ltd. builds world-class solar energy systems for hospitals, schools, businesses, and farms in Nepal. We specialize in introducing innovative solar technology and business models in Nepal; we pride ourselves on doing what has never been accomplished before! Since January 2014, we have completed over 120 solar energy projects in Nepal.
SunFarmer Nepal has a small team that consists of some of the leading solar engineers in Nepal. We are motivated by our desire to help solve Nepal’s energy crisis. Our office is fast-paced and high performing, but we also like to have fun together.
SunFarmer’s head office is in New York, USA and was started by experienced solar energy experts that have led over $1 billion USD in solar energy installations. We have connections to leading solar energy companies around the world, and our plan is to eventually replicate our work in Nepal in other developing countries.
Duties and responsibilities
We are currently looking for Office Assistant that is a quick, eager learner and a team player. The candidate will report directly our Director, and will be expected to provide administrative, secretarial and clerical support to others in the office to maintain an efficient office environment.
· Front desk reception/ Communication: Forwards information by receiving and distributing communications; taking notes; collecting and mailing correspondence; copying information; perform basic research and report results.
· Recordkeeping and computer work: Responsible for maintaining office filing and recordkeeping systems; processes form and maintains databases in computer networks and other related information for department needs.
· Logistic support: Maintains office schedule by picking-up and delivering items using automobile to bank, liaise government offices, clients, vendors; travel arrangements; provide support to visitor.
· Procurement support: order office supplies and other particulars following the procurement guidelines.
· Other assignments from Senior Officers and Administrative support.
· Must have scheduling, telephone skills, typing, documentation skills, meeting planning, verbal communication, written communication, dependability, attention to detail, administrative writing skills
· Organization and planning skills
· Work management and prioritizing skills
· Verbal and written communication skills in Nepali and English.
· Must be team player with an accuracy, flexibility and reliability at work.
The person shall hold a bachelor degree.
· Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and priorities work
· Proficient with MS Office package and Internet research including use of e-mails, group messaging and data collection
· AT LEAST 1 year of professional experience
· Driving license (at least two wheeler)
--- TO APPLY: Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com ---