RETAIL SALES ANALYST
Position: Retail Sales Analyst
Type: Kathmandu Office Based with frequent travel outside Kathmandu
SunFarmer Nepal Pvt. Ltd. builds world-class solar energy systems for hospitals, schools, businesses, and farms in Nepal. We specialize in introducing innovative solar technology and business models in Nepal; we pride ourselves on doing what has never been accomplished before! Since January 2014, we have completed over 400 solar energy projects in Nepal.
SunFarmer Nepal has a small team that consists of some of the leading solar engineers in Nepal. We are motivated by our desire to help solve Nepal’s energy crisis. Our office is fast-paced and high performing, but we also like to have fun together.
SunFarmer’s head office is in New York, USA and was started by experienced solar energy experts that have led over $1 billion USD in solar energy installations. We have connections to leading solar energy companies around the world, and our plan is to eventually replicate our work in Nepal in other developing countries.
Duties and Responsibilities:
We are currently looking for a Sales Analyst for our solar based projects. The candidate will perform a variety of roles to support SunFarmer's solar projects in various districts and will report to our Business Development Department of SunFarmer Nepal head office in Kathmandu.
- Sales and Marketing:
- Conduct market research and market visit to the industry/organization for Solar Energy Project.
- Demonstrate SunFarmer's Solar Water Pumping products to clients in geographical area defined by SunFarmer.
- Product awareness to clients in various regions of Nepal.
- Prepare tender document
- Preparation of Sales Proposal, Quotations, negotiation with clients, payment collection.
- Generate Leads for the sales team and follow up on progress.
- Relationship Development and client documentation:
- Build and maintain relationships with client.
- Coordinate and arrange meetings with clients.
- Manage ongoing and generate new relationships with partner, government agencies, non-government bodies, other relevant stakeholders.
- Intellect: We have a high performing team, and we only hire the smartest, brightest people we can find. We especially value creative thinkers
- Entrepreneurial spirit: We don’t tell you exactly what you should do – we expect all team members to lead projects from start to finish with minimal supervision
- Willingness to dive in and learn: You love getting things done, and you are always working to improve your knowledge and skills
- Team player: SunFarmer is a great place to work; we look for colleagues that are enjoyable to be around, and that will work collaboratively as part of a team. Willingness to put your team’s needs before your own and step up when needed is crucial
- Efficient and hard worker: We expect you to get an extraordinary amount of work done in a short amount of time – that means you have to work efficiently. However, we also work hard – when deadlines are tight, we do what it takes to get the job done
- Professionalism: You are organized and punctual, and you are a concise and efficient communicator. You are as comfortable presenting to business executives in Kathmandu as you are interacting with farmers in respective regions.
The person shall hold at least a Bachelors degree, and have excellent networking, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Hard working with a strong work ethics.
- Basic concept in technical field.
- Must have communication skills, writing skills, and outstanding interpersonal skills
- Willing to work under pressure.
- 2-wheeler with license
- Willingness to travel and work in the site whenever required.
TO APPLY: HOW TO APPLY: PLEASE EMAIL A RESUME AND OFFICIAL ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT TO HR@SUNFARMER.ORG WITH AN E-MAIL SUBJECT LINE “Retail Sales Analyst".